Friday, 14 December 2018
IEC (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv)
Conference “Fish & Seafood 2018” will take place on December 14, 2018 in the International Exhibition Center (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv) within framework on II International Trade Fair “Ukrainian Food Expo”. The organizer is Ukrainian Food Export Board.
- Ukrainian fish industry: analytical review and forecasts.
- Fish imports and consumption in Ukraine.
- Exports of finish products under own brands. The first experience in Ukraine.
- Exports of Ukrainian fish to the EU. Demand for carp and pike perch.
- The experience of producing and exporting Ukrainian black caviar.
- Overview of Norwegian fish industry. Exports to Ukraine.
* Agenda is subject to change. ** Information of timing and speakers will be updated soon.
- Until October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,250 UAH per participant.
- Since October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,750 UAH per participant.
- Since December 1, 2018 participation fee is 3,500 UAH per participant.
- Regular-based promo action “2+1” – fee for the third ticket is 500 UAH.
- Exhibitors may get admission ticket with 50% discount.
In case of additional information and registration, please, contact by phone number +38 067 470 82 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Mrs. Anastasiia Pavlyuk.
Ukraine is developing fish exports and definitely could increase its share in the world fish market. This year conference gives fish & seafood market review and forecast; detailed information on imports and features of fish consumption; exports of finished fish products under own brand. The experts share the experience in exporting Ukrainian fish to the EU market and demand for carp and pike perch; in producing and exporting Ukrainian black caviar.
Take the advantages from networking and valuable information!