Friday, 14 December 2018
IEC (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv)
Conference “Fruits, Berries & Vegetables” will take place on December 14, 2018 in the International Exhibition Center (15 Brovarsky Avenue, Kyiv) within framework on II International Trade Fair “Ukrainian Food Expo”. The organizer is Ukrainian Food Export Board.
- Analytical review of domestic market. Forecast for production and pricing of horticultural products. Exports to the European Union.
- The experience of growing vegetables in closed ground. Growing vegetables on the coconut substrate.
- Freezing fruits and berries. The use of equipment in accordance to various crops.
- How to use static freezing efficiently to keep the quality of products?
- Investments into the Ukrainian berry industry and its future development.
- Innovations and the advanced solutions in the processing industry. The world trends in the processing equipment for berry and fruit processing.
- Closed production cycle: from growing fruits, berries and vegetables to exports.
- Exporting fruits, berries and vegetables to Singapore and Malaysia. The key takeaways of trade mission of 20 Ukrainian fresh producers.
* Agenda is subject to change. ** Information of timing and speakers will be updated soon.
- Until October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,250 UAH per participant.
- Since October 1, 2018 participation fee is 2,750 UAH per participant.
- Since December 1, 2018 participation fee is 3,500 UAH per participant.
- Regular-based promo action “2+1” – fee for the third ticket is 500 UAH.
- Exhibitors may get admission ticket with 50% discount.
In case of additional information and registration, please, contact by phone number +38 067 470 82 31 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – Mrs. Anastasiia Pavlyuk.
The experienced exporters, the leading analysists and marketers will present the following issues:
- What are the forecasts of producing and pricing Ukrainian horticultural products? The analytical review of domestic market.
- How to grow vegetables on the coconut substrate? Forty-year experience in growing vegetables in a closed ground.
- How to arrange and keep efficiently the quality of products using the static freezing?
- Are there any investments in the Ukrainian berry industry and its development potential?
- What are the innovations and new solutions in the processing? The world trends in developing the equipment for fruit and fruits processing.
- How to export to the European market successfully? The closed cycle of production: from growing fresh fruits and vegetables to exports.
Don’t miss chance to get detailed answers on these and many other issues, meet business partners and learn new experience!
General Information Partner of the conference «Fruits, Berries & Vegetables»
General Internet Partner of the conference «Fruits, Berries & Vegetables»